Friday, December 12, 2008

MAAD market

Headbangers Brigade was at MAAD this past weekend. Crowd turnout was ok though with alot of eye candy (read: pretty girls) around! ~heh. One pretty gal bought my cream vintage linen rosette and we asked her to pose for us! Can't wait for photos to be developed because dear Liz brought her bling bling pink old-school camera to take pictures! Ha!

Oh and dear Cheryl came by and got the polka dot resette which looked so cute on!!!

(grabbed this from her!)

However, I was disappointed by the lack of enthusiasm some shoppers sold for the items on sale (not only mine but items from other stores). When one is at a bazaar known for supporting designers, handmade stuff and new labels, don't expect to find bargain stuff! Go to a pasar malam then! I hate it when people come up to me and ask how much and then go, "Oh, so expensive!" This is how much I think the item is worth after pouring my blood and sweat into it. Don't be so rude and insensitive. Grrr...the nerve of some people.

On the plus side, I met a lot of new people, and advertised for Hepburn and Humphrey's house party this weekend (13th and 14th Dec)! Come if you can!

No comments: