Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas Comes Early!

darling Liz just sent me the black organizer I was blogging about last month. Thanks dear!!! Love you!

I must describe it to you! It has ample space for daily inputs as well as weekly ones, there is even a free pack of stickers to mark out either the months or special pages. I'm so anxious to start using it!!! Can't wait for January 2009!

Speaking of January, I'll be spending the New Year in Bangkok! Was supposed to fly on Tuesday but the airport was still closed on Monday. We managed to change everything to the end of December - Jetstar kindly allowed us to change our flight there FOC but AirAsia still wanted us to top up $80 for the change in flight back to Singapore. Do they think they are actually going to be able to fly us back on time? I doubt so! I'm now a loyal fan of Jetstar! Ha!

I so need a break. I can almost feel my brain shutting down bit by bit. Going to teach everyday is getting harder day by day!

But some good news to brighten up my day! I just received an email from Helen of Cat Socrates that I've just made one sale! I'm so excited! Hee~

Secondly, the Headbangers Brigade will be at MAAD market at Red Dot this weekend, so do come down and lepak(hangout/chillout) with me k? Love ya!

No comments: