Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To Bangkok to Bangkok

I woke up at 5am this morning to catch the 7.15am flight to Bangkok. However, Soap, who arrived at Changi Airport earlier couldn't find our flight on the departure board!!! Guess what? Our flight was changed to 7 AT NIGHT! And we got up so early and my poor Soap spent like $30 on the taxi for nothing. Sigh. I think we're both too blur!!

But anyways, I'm glad I have the whole day to stay at home and you know, just be around the house, which I haven't done in a very very long while. Its a blessing in disguise and my mom's pleased. I even got to buy her and my sis breakfast from Macs!

So anyways, I won't be able to update this blog till after the 7th of January when I'll be back. Till then, live the rest of the 2008 meaningfully, think through your New Year resolutions carefully and have a great holiday! Love ya! Happy New Year and may you always be happy and healthy.

xoxo
Serene/Stan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Bangkok...
Sorry was not able to make it for your performance.
he| =)