Thursday, February 12, 2009

Buy of the week...

This week I splurged. I guess I'm too stressed over the recording and also the fact that I've had no social life whatsoever since preparations for the recording began.

I had this idea to buy a pair of heels. So I walked into Charles and Keith, and walked out with two pairs of footwear - one casual (the grey sandals that I already have in case the other spoils) and one brown pair of leather wedges, AND two bags (same design - one in classic black and the other in caramel brown). I just love the design of the bag, especially its matte gold hardware!

This week's buy of the week is a tie. I can't choose between the caramel brown Charles and Keith handbag


and this absolutely flattering black dress with ruffles down the front at only $28 (with postage included) from polkadotpigs which arrived today! It not only fits, its flattering and functional!!!



Believe it or not, I could have bought this exact same dress in Bangkok for only $11, if not for my stubborness on insisting the seller give me a discount! I don't know why I never learn~

No comments: