Sunday, February 08, 2009

This weekend I...

spent my whole Friday till Sunday at The Republic Polytechnic's Cultural Centre for the recording of the Gamma:rays debut album! I don't actually feel too excited now. I'm typing this at back of house while recording of the sarons for my song is going on and I'm so tired. My head feels heavy and I had a run-in with one of the musicians who wanted to leave early from today's recording.

I don't know if I made the right decision to allow Anson to come for recording and leave for his performance. In the first place, maybe I shouldn't have allowed him to do the recordings. In that way, Ding Hsiang wouldn't have been able to make any comparisons. I guess its a lesson for me.

I missed the gathering at Xin's house today. I wish I could have gone. Its been a long while since I had a social life what with all the rehearsals. I'm not complaining. I don't mind making the sacrifices for my music.

But what bugs me is why I always have to make the sacrifices and some people don't even bother to make any sacrifices or even try. I mean face it. You aren't the only one with important things to do!

Okay so thats my rant.

Whats yours? Or better still, tell me what you did for the weekend! Must be great! Its coming close to the end of the Chinese New Year's 15 celebratory days so you guys must be meeting up with family and friends quite a lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://softpeachyshop.googlepages.com

lol

since you're so big on BB creams.