Sunday, February 01, 2009

Gucci Tattoo Hearts Collection

Gucci has launched a Tattoo Heart Handbag collection in collaboration with UNICEF to help raise funds for the charity organization. I'm sure you have seen advertisements of Rihanna posed like an acrobat on a ring and carrying white shoulder bags with a tattoo emblem on the front. Nothing new right? So here's the obligatory picture of one of the handbags in the collection (which doubtless you would have seen on countless blogs already).




Okay, so you might already have guessed that THAT BAG is not the purpose of this post. Clever you!

People who know me know that I have never had an itching to carry designer bags - except for maybe during the growing-up phase where I carried my cousin's Sonia Rykiel bag around (big those days), lost it and got a good scolding for that!

Well, those days are well over, and since then, I've not touched, nor so much as looked and lusted after a designer, until today. The killer was the hearts bag launched in Gucci's Cruise 2009 campaign. I'm lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Speedy 25!

carol said...

Looks like another Gucci winner!