Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



To all my friends, family and anybody who chances upon this little blog,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

This is the day to comemorate the love you have for each other, be it between lovers, family or friends.

What did you do today? We did nothing special. :) Yup, nothing special. We woke up early to have Mac breakfast, did some window shopping and then watched Valkyrie. I think its rather cool to watch a movie in the early part of the day. Its actually my favourite part of the day to watch a movie.

And then we headed home to watch the Deadliest Catch - a documentary on fisherman fishing for Alaskan crabs. It apparently is a rather lucrative, if not dangerous occupation. They can expect to get up to a few thousand dollars for just a few days at sea.

We ate delivered pastamania with Soap's brother. Very yummy. I love the fact that everything is still hot. Hot. Not warm. Even the pizza was delicious!

And later, at 12.30am is another movie showing at our very own movie theater at Soap's. Hehe. We're gonna watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

Nothing special right? But the important thing is we spent the whole day together. To me, everyday can be Valentine's day, as long as we cherish each other and let each day that passes be meaningful. I'd take blissfulness over chocs and roses any day.

Was supposed to bring RnB out today to meet with Liz at East Coast, but we couldn't find their leash and the other doggie bag! Sorry Liz! You'll meet them soon!!

I have decided to update my other blogs @ the Chic Suite. I really should continue what I started! I also will have to revamp the blog template, but thats for another day. First things first!

Here are the links. I would be so very pleased if you could make a trip to the Suite and tell me if you like them.

The Saloon
- everything fashion
Lava Lounge - happenings and events
The Boudoir - everything on beauty

No comments: