Saturday, February 21, 2009

This week, I am going to

write uplifting notes on a post-it and put them up in any public place!

examples of quotes might be:

"Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself"

"I just realized that there's going to be a lot of painful times in life, so I better learn to deal with it the right way."

"What worries you masters you"

"Victory belongs to the most pesevering" - Napoleon Bonaparte


And since we are on the topic of post-its, I couldn't resist these ones from knockknock. They are just too cute!




I'm also considering these notepads.

Now I can list out all those blogshop urls in one place!



For those who are too shy to open their mouths...


When you've had enough of someone.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Get them at Ig's Heaven!