Thursday, January 29, 2009

Buy of the week


I must say my best buy this week has to be the Oxymask. A best-seller in Taiwan, the product was featured on a Taiwanese womens' programme (女人我最大).



With some time to spare before I met pianist Shane Thio, I walked into SaSa at Lot One. As usual, my weakness for shopping and beautifully wrapped packages had me handing over some cash to the cashier. In this instance, I bought the OxyMask. I wasn't too keen to spend $98.80 on a 50ml bottle. I was going like "Are you crazy?! Its almost a $100!!!" But then I was thinking what if it really was a fabulous product???

So I bought 3 5ml bottles for $29.90.

I was quite sad at first! I'd already promised myself to save money, you know with the recession and all, but alas, my hands and my head didn't seem to be connected then, and my hands took out my wallet, opened it and took out the money! In my heart I was still thinking to buy or not to buy!

BUT!

I just used the mask and I don't regret the purchase anymore! Why such an about face, you might ask?

Because...

IT IS TOTALLY BRILLIANTLY FANTASTICALLY GLORIOUS!!!! OMG!!!!!!

It immediately brightened my skin and smoothened it! Like IMMEDIATELY can!!!!???

The bubbling on the skin's surface takes some getting used to but after a while, it is kinda soothing.

It is recommended to immediately use any skin product beneficial to the skin (e.g. moisturizer or serum) after rinsing off the mask, as absorption is said to be maximized after application of the mask! I used my promegranate serum from Borba. And I can't stop touching my face!!!

***the next morning when I woke up, my face was as smooth as a baby's ass. I'm not kidding. Only my nose was a tad oily. Miracle!!

No comments: