Saturday, January 17, 2009

Etude House!!!

I went to City Square at Johor Bahru yesterday and the new Etude House store was open!!! I stepped in and spent half an hour trying to find the Tear Drop Lash (because I stupidly forgot its name!). I tried and tried to explain to the salesgirl first in Chinese, then in English but she didn't know what that was.

But! I didn't go home empty handed! I bought a compact BB cream powder (smells nice!!)
as well as something called MILK SCREW. Sounds a little wrong! heh. Its actually a lipbalm/gloss that gives a subtle hint of colour to the lips. I tried it on at the Cozycot Flea today. I couldn't really see what colour it gave my lips, but my lips felt sufficiently moisturized. It didn't last long though. It comes off everytime you drink some water.

And I still want this!

And this!


A new product from the Etude House's Magic Crystal range - Magic Crystal Pack Peel
So I guess another trip to JB is in order!

Oh and please indulge me as I wax lyrical about the wonders of the delicious, tasty chicken curry at this little Taiwan (Hongkong?) food stall in City Square. The curry is not too spicy and has just the right amount of coconut. You must be thinking I'm crazy to travel all the way to JB to eat chicken curry whenn I can get it in Singapore. But get this! The curry comes with toasted french loaf slices. TOASTED! As in crispy crust and warm, light and fluffy dough! It is simply WONDERFULLY SCRUMPTIOUS with the curry.

And the best best best thing has to be its price! A set meal consisting of chicken curry, 3 slices of toasted french loaf and a choice of hot/cold coffee or tea costs only RM7!! Which comes up to less than SGD3! Whats more, you can top up the curry free of charge! And should you want another slice of that incredible french loaf, it will only set you back by RM0.50 per slice. GO TRY IT!

You know you want to!

Wow. They should pay me to advertise for them.

No comments: