Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today is the day...

Today is the day I went to JB again. I'm telling you, its fast becoming the place to go for me, mainly because things there are cheaper, and I only need less than an hour to cross the border.

Well, today took slightly longer because I went there during peak hour. Its very crazy at the bus interchange. Queues snake anywhere, and you're not sure if you are queuing in the right lane. And some people purposely don't ask, and sneakily form another lane next to yours so that when the bus comes, suddenly there are three lines converging towards the bus. Its damn irritating!
You know me, I won't give way, until Soap pulled me away to avoid being crushed by those people. Whats the rush honestly? Its not like the wait for the next bus is another hour!!! I shall make a point never to go during peak hour again.

Watched Underworld 3 today at City Square. The movie's fast-moving with alot of action, but I strongly suggest you watch the first two movies first to avoid getting a little confused. I kept asking Soap questions like "who's Sonja?", "who's Lucian?", "were they in the first movie?" - okay okay, I know. very irritating. But i can't help it. My memory short circuits when it comes to remembering movies. LOL.

I went shopping too!

Bought a pair of bling gunmetal silvery flats at only 39.90RM (SGD16.90), new lingerie at Minoshe and of course, I couldn't resist going to Etude House again, where I FINALLY bought the Tear Drop Lash I've been trying so hard to find. I also got the Magic Crystal Mousse Peel (the sales girl said this is better for application than the pack). Can't wait to try it!!!

And of course, I got to eat the very delicious chicken curry complete with warm bread from the oven! Yummy!

I can't wait for my next trip to City Square. Bride Wars here i come!!!!

No comments: