Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is two in a row...

I can't believe that I'm so freaking jumping mad two days in a row! I feel like I'm getting high blood pressure already!

Can't we have a normal, decent, uncomplicated conversation? They say in a conversation, you not only talk, you LISTEN. But hey, YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT I SAY before you interrupt and jump in with your rebuttal and excuses. HELLO!!!! There's such a thing as taking turns alright. You ask a question, and I answer. IF I HAVEN'T FINISHED ANSWERING, BLOODY SHUT UP!!

It was YOUR choice to take up the gig in the first place, without consulting others. OKAY, so you consulted me, but what's the point? You'd already made up your mind to take the gig. SO MAKE THAT YOUR PROBLEM, NOT OURS!!!

ARGH!!!!! I'm so angry lah! How am I going to continue working with you!!!!! TELL ME!!!!!

No comments: