Friday, October 13, 2006

Lust List

I've been talking about my want list for so long, I thought I'd give you a peek into my Lusts & Wants List.

A boost for my feet (and height):
Gwendolyn Carrie Wedge. So sexy in its curves. Definitely lust list material.


Christian Louboutin Pumps with its distinctive red sole. Black and red, a combustible combination


Boots: they up the glam factor on any outfit.
The Victoria Secrets Foldover Boot promises two looks in one. Both ways, I like.


Issac Mizrahi is designing for Target. Here's one of his in an unpractical colour I really like, and at only AUD$36.99! Its a steal.


So is this one - Mossimo's stretch boot. Only AUD$29.99.



But at the end of the day, I really want to feel comfortable. And I really need to replace my tatty old gold webbed beaded sandals. Seriously.

Chloe's Petrol Green flats. Luscious.


Pretty Ballerinas come in great prints and designs. Check them out - they only sell flats. Its a good sign...er right.


Sigerson Morrison flats. Love the bling on the toes. Puts more oomph into toe cleavage, yes?


Black vests. They so up the style factor on the days I really want to just pull on a tee.



A black tote/bag. To replace my ratty excuse of a bag. The YSL Muse would be great. Think it might give me more inspiration? Since it costs in the range of the thousands, i'm guessing it'll probably stay on my Lust List.


This Anna Corinna city tote would be great. Two in one again! I know its not black. But the next one isn't too...



I fell in love with this Karung-Trimmed Swede Satchel by Malo the moment I laid my eyes upon it.

Thats all for now.

Ciao bellas~

No comments: