Sunday, October 15, 2006

Paint the town RED

Gap will be throwing its doors open in Singapore very soon. Okay, I'll admit I'm quite excited, only I'm gonna wait and see how long it'll last before it becomes very much a common ammenity like Mango. Actually, I'd be happier if H&M came to Singapore. Not long now, I hear. Right now, I only get to shop H&M if I travel to Europe or UK.

Anywho, my favourite colour pops up here, this time for a real good cause.



Simply buy any
product(RED) from supporting brands and stores and a portion of the sale will go to helping the elimination of AIDS in Africa.
I'm coveting the
RED iPod Nano. It'll be the perfect complement to my red Samsung phone OR I could get this:

Its a good business strategy, this go-ahead-satisfy-your-desires-and-eliminate-aids strategy. Imagine that. How many people can boast about doing that?

Oh and when Gap opens in Singapore? Go buy something from their
RED collection. I've said this and I'll say this again. RED looks best against Asian skin. Haha. We get the last laugh.

No comments: