Sunday, May 10, 2009

In The Living Room.

I will going for a radio interview tomorrow! This is for the ACE Festival happening in June, and I, together with some of the other participants and directors will be interviewed for the "In The Living Room" segment by Pamelo Ho and Stanley Leong. I am so excited!! Hope I don't sound funny over the radio and don't say the wrong thing!

I did a little research on the hosts of the show and found myself at The Living Room blog, where I found out who was behind the two government (more specifically, MCYS) commercial that had me thinking hey this is so different from the staid government I know! They moved me, and most importantly, touched my heart. In this day and age, THAT is an accomplishment.

So this person, Yasmin Ahmad, a Malaysian director, was interviewed on "In The Living Room" and was specifically headhunted by our Prime Minister himself. For more on the blog article, please click here.



This is my next female idol.

No comments: