Saturday, May 23, 2009

List No.1

From as far back as I can remember, I have been making up lists to organize my life. To-do lists, to-read lists, beauty lists, shopping lists...the list goes on and on.

So I was thinking, why not start a list section on my blog? Good idea, yes? Here, today, is my first blog list. It is not a to-do list, don't worry!


READING:
- Diary of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- The Fourth Bear by Jasper Fforde

WATCHING:
- Rhythm in Bronze at Esplanade Outdoor Theatre (today and tomorrow), 7.30pm onwards
- CSI Las Vegas
- Night at the Museum 2
- Paul Blart Mall Cop

AUDIOPHILE:
- Retrato de Alfredo Gobbi by Astor Piazzolla (a moving emotional piece composed for a friend, this one arranged for piano)

SITES:
- The Glamourai (awesome blogger with fabulous style. I love that she pairs vintage with contemporary pieces and always looks so trendy and in with the fashion times!)
- BonitoChico (a Singapore blogshop for great style at wallet-friendly prices!)

DOING:
- Decorating my calculator with bling-blings! (so i don't put off my weekly accounting...my beautiful facelifted calculator will be a pull for me to do it on time! excuses...)
- Creating a new cover for my journal


No comments: