Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Therapeutic Tuesday

Today is the last day of my time-out. Six days of not working, but somehow, I don't feel relaxed. I wonder why.

So in a bid to bliss out, I am not going to a spa and I am not going out. The endless crowd makes me stressed and I zonk out like a walking zombie. I am going to stay home and look at pretty and interesting things like these.

Cisma's "Le Sens Propre" from glossy inc on http://vimeo.com">Vimeo.

Le Sens Propre is a short film written and directed by Blacklist's Cisma for Adobe��s Shortcut to Brilliant campaign for CS4 (Creative Suite 4). I love this!

These would be so suitable for hiding out from the sun and drawing your attention.

My favourite Singapore celebrity.


Channel 8 filmed part of their wedding dinner at the Ritz Carlton last night and I'm sure many brides-to-be had many inspirations from Michelle and Shaun's wedding. It brought back memories of Xin's wedding there. :)

What touched me was that Michelle herself made the wedding favours for the dinner – chilli padi from her family's recipe, and then bottled and decorated the favours. Also, she chose to skip the sharks fin course from the menu and had only 5 courses for the dinner, which by the way is a great idea. I think most of the time, there is way too much food and too much wastage. And why does the noodles always have to be served nearing the end of the dinner course? It is the heaviest part of the meal and should come first, right?

Another great idea was the dessert buffet. Set outside the banquet room, the buffet would be ideal for the guests to mingle and talk over sweets! My kinda scene. :) *sweet tooth.

Oh and her dresses were gorgeous! I can't wait for photos of her wearing them to be published! A short day dress? How clever! Beat the heat I say!

They look so happy together. Congratulations and may you both lead a blissful and happy life with each other!

No comments: